Power Lift's NEW E-Rack System provide safe reliable "Push of a Button" bar height adjustment with a loaded bar.
"The 6 Post Power Rack Design allows us to have a bar for Olympic movements, a bar for squatting and a bar for pressing. Efficiency of our workouts has increased as we don't have to spend time adjusting Olympic bars as the players go from one exercise to the next". Yancy McKnight, Director of Strength & Conditioning, Iowa State University. Iowa State Gallery
- E-Rack integrates into all Power Lift Rack Systems
- Athletes no longer need to unload the bar to adjust bar height - just push a button!
- Increases efficiency in the weight room by reducing time required to unload and load bar to adjust height
- Go from one lift to the next lift without unloading the bar
- Eliminates the need for athlete to "step back" from rack with a loaded bar
E-Rack 6 Post Modular Rack
- E-Rack integrated in Power Rack
- Half Rack
- RS2 or Standard Uprights
- Pictured with options